The nurse impertinent

William Réjault published its first notes as we put an outlet: to get rid of anxiety and an overflow. It was 2004, six years after his nursing degree, while a string of temporary assignments, his sense of isolation is too strong: "In the medical field, I could not confide in me. My colleagues did not have time, and I was not going to tell my life for patients ... "
The blog that opens, under the pseudonym of Ron Nurse, allows him to express feelings that can not share elsewhere: his revulsion at the abuse, its powerlessness to the absolute power of the physicians, its sensitivity in the daily contact with disease and disability. Its success, with hundreds of players for each ticket, he explains the perceived sincerity of his writing. "What appeals is to feel the fault, to perceive the human being behind the blogger ... but I could not talk about my own mistakes. I used to pass messages against the system."

One day, a publisher contacted the Internet, evokes the idea of ​​a book. As a manuscript, William Réjault imparts the fifty most popular tickets of his blog. The House of Albert Camus and others seem to Privé new in 2006. The text is barely touched. "It was the first time a blog becomes a book," says the author. For nurses, the novelty lies elsewhere: one of them dared to raise the tone, leave the ranks of a profession subject to the law of silence and an implacable hierarchy.

Despite himself, William Réjault becomes a spokesperson, a recurring guest in television, including talk about abuse in nursing homes, theme of a new book (Mom, do you like your room?, Private , 2009). "I hated this responsibility, which I found too heavy and distorted, he said. In a profession so diverse, how one can he speak for all? I was suffering from Imposter Syndrome."

At the same time, he decided to move on. "I loved my job as a nurse, but I could not work. The conditions were inhumane, I attended a scheduled bankruptcy of the health system. We did not ask the caregiver to show more sensitivity, but to the slaughter. I had nothing to give. "

The profession is losing perhaps the most impertinent of its columnists. Him, closes his blog, opening a new, in which he recounts his life, his emotions, he has "more just and sincere." Visibility allowed him to get another job: editor of Off TV, the Web of Universal Music. In each episode, he selects an artist's home, which he asks to talk to a blogger. To those he met today, it no longer refers to his old job: "I did not fit what they expected of nurses, so they thought I was making fun of them."
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity