Tests show no serious injury Nadal,Wimbledon


Rafael Nadal, world number one said in a statement Tuesday that tests showed no serious injury to the left foot player with the Spanish-seeded Mardy Fish in the quarter-finals on Wednesday.

Nadal struggled through the first set of his match win over Argentine Juan Martin del Potro in four groups continued to meet and where I need to cure for about ten minutes.

Nadal said after the game "I thought I Sanshab. I felt something very strange. I felt I was breaking in my feet.. Absolutely. Will finally have the tests and then see how I can recover on Wednesday."

After treatment, Nadal was able to complete the match, although he said he was feeling pain in the implementation of strikes the front.

Nadal and underwent tests today and will train at a later time.
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity