Tsonga said that Flooring Federer the best moments of his career,Wimbledon


Described France's Jo-Wilfried Tsonga to win his return to the great Roger Federer in the quarter-finals of Wimbledon on Wednesday as the best in all of his career.

And proved Tsonga, who always looks like boxing legend Muhammad Ali because of the physical structure that, despite the strong habits that are happy, the public performance is also the instinct of survival and the final blow that characterize the boxers.

After having over Federer in straight sets on Centre Court Awad Tsonga, 26 years and is world ranked 19, came from behind to win the following three groups and settled the match by 3-6, 6-7, 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 and climb to reflect expectations for the play against Serbian Novak Djokovic in the semi-finals.

Said Tsonga, who reached the semi-final of a grand slam for the third time, "I felt in very good condition on the pitch .. my performance was very fast .. it was perfect today. Every time I feel I live a dream.

"For me this is a very special moment because I beat Roger Federer in the quarter-finals here and on the main field. I love the atmosphere here. For me, it's amazing."

"I wondered .. how would I feel if defeated (world number one Rafael) Nadal at the French Open .. surely this is one of the best memories in my career as a whole."

At the age of 26 years affected by the march of Tsonga for months because of knee injuries, back and thigh, and despite some impressive performance in several games, the best result was reaching the final of the Australian Open in 2008, when he lost to Djokovic.
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity